If you’re looking for a spot to say goodbye to the economic hell that was 2010, you’re in luck. Several area businesses are advertising special events, drink/food specials and more! Here’s a quick summary of what I’ve found so far:
- Green Lake Bar & Grill: Advertising a special New Years menu, complete with champagne toast and party favors for everyone. They ask that you make reservations.
- Prost!: There’s a special Licher Pilsner on tap, and a free champagne toast at midnight.
- The Ridgeback Cafe: $10 cover charge on New Years Eve, which includes free food, a glass of champagne and party favors. You can pre-purchase a ticket in now by stopping by, or else buy at the door.
- The Little Red Hen: $10 cover charge, gets you party favors and a glass of champagne. Knut Bell & The Blue Collars will be performing.
- Mona’s Bistro: Make reservations for the 4-course New Year’s Eve dinner celebration. Dinner menu ranges from $50 – $60 per person. See the dinner menu on their website.
- The Sunset Tavern: $20 cover charge. Live music starting at 10pm – The Dudley Manlove Quartet and Rat City Brass.
I’m sure there’s lots more going on than just this – so if you hear of anything else, please feel free to add it in the comments section!