Spoke & Food, the cycling/dining event now in its third year, returns to Seattle this year on June 26th. Participation is easy – just bike to and from one of the participating restaurants, and they’ll donate 20% of their revenues from the night to FamilyWorks, a Seattle-based food bank and family center.
Although this event takes place all over Seattle, we have tons of north Seattle options for you:
- Barking Dog Alehouse (Ballard)
- Duke’s Chowder House (Green Lake)
- Judy Fu’s Snappy Dragon (Maple Leaf)
- Julia’s Family Bistro (Wallingford)
- Marcello Restaurant (Roosevelt)
- Nickerson Street Saloon (Fremont)
- Pied Piper Alehouse (Ravenna)
- Shelter Lounge (Ballard)
- Stumbling Goat Bistro (Phinney Ridge)
Grab your bicycle, map your route and stay safe out there, while knowing that your contribution is helping needy families stay safe too. Bon Appetit!